Tuesday 24 July 2018

Ted Fick: A Different Approach

Ted Fick is a respected business leader and corporate executive with decades of experience and an excellent reputation. He served as the Chief Executive Officer of the Port of Seattle for three years, and he helped it make massive improvements during that time.

Ted Fick


After just a year in his position, Ted Fick was interviewed by multiple sources about his visionary approach, and the feedback was exceedingly-positive. “I’ve taken a very different approach to run the Port of Seattle than my predecessors,” he said during one interview. “I am not interested in being the city of Seattle-centric; I’m interested in being region-centric. So when I talk about the region, I like to think about all 39 cities in King County and all 39 counties in the state of Washington. I’m interested in strengthening the entire region, not just the largest city in the state.”

To keep reading this interview, click here – for more information about Ted Fick and his career, visit his CrunchBase profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment